Christian Paul Garry Fleming Pink Robin 35mm Watch
- The Christian Paul Garry Fleming Pink Robin Watch is a statement accessory
- ideal for everyday wear. Surrounded by Italian gardens
- hidden amongst native Australian farmland
- lived a small flock of Fairy Wrens. Whistling the graceful sounds of freedom
- the Fairy Wrens entertained the native Robins and Blue Wrens amongst the English roses. Hand painted artworks brought to life through your timepiece. Feel bold with the Garry Fleming Pink Robin timepiece
- featuring an intricately detailed floral print with an intricate pink robin print emblazed on a 35mm dial combined with a tangerine suede leather band. The pink blooms combined with touches of rose gold add a feminine finish to this striking oversized timepiece.
The Pink Robin timepiece has been carefully paired with a 16mm unique tangerine suede band and detachable rose-gold buckle. This strap can be easily interchanged to suit any style with its quick release strap function.
The Pink Robin is equipped with a new-generation Japanese movement
- 2025 Miyota
- entirely developed and manufactured by Christian Paul for a superior level of performance. This basic mechanical movement is at the forefront of the art of watchmaking. Allowing a 2 hands function
- it offers precision
- up to 3 years battery life
- ease of use and reliability.