Christian Paul Garry Fleming Silver Eye 35mm Watch
- The Christian Paul Garry Fleming Silver Eye Watch is an elegant timepiece
- ideal for everyday wear. Be bold with the Garry Fleming Silver Eye timepiece
- featuring an intricately detailed floral print with a Fairy Wren print emblazed on a 35mm dial combined with amustard suede leather band. The pink blooms combined with touches of rose gold add a feminine finish to this striking oversized timepiece.
Surrounded by Italian gardens
- hidden amongst native Australian farmland
- lived a small flock of Fairy Wrens. Whistling the graceful sounds of freedom
- the Fairy Wrens entertained the native Robins and Blue Wrens amongst the English roses. Hand painted artworks brought to life through your timepiece.
Silver eye features an unique Christian Paul floral print and small fairy wren bird on a white dial. The small rose gold indexes and hands add a feminine finish to this dainty timepiece. Silver Eye timepiece has been carefully paired with a 16mm unique mustard suede band and detachable rose-gold buckle. This strap can be easily interchanged to suit any style with its quick release strap function.
The Silver Eye is equipped with a new-generation Japanese movement
- 2025 Miyota
- entirely developed and manufactured by Christian Paul for a superior level of performance. This basic mechanical movement is at the forefront of the art of watchmaking. Allowing a 2 hands function
- it offers precision
- up to 3 years battery life
- ease of use and reliability.