Christian Paul The Observer 43mm Watch
- The Christian Paul Observer Watch offers a modern twist on a classic design
- the Observer is a stunning combination of rose-gold elegance and day-time style. With a tan stitched leather band
- and 40mm white dial
- the Observer will take you from day-time business to night-time class. The Observer is a sophisticated timepiece designed for the the advernturous man
- yet still worn by her. Featuring a 40mm white dial
- unique rose gold roman numerals
- and all-new date function.
The Observer timepiece has been carefully paired with a 20mm tan stitched leather band and detachable rose-gold buckle. This strap can be easily interchanged to suit any style with its quick release strap function.
The Observer is equipped with a new-generation Japanese movement
- 9U13 Miyota
- entirely developed and manufactured by Christian Paul for a superior level of performance. This slim mechanical movement is at the forefront of the art of watchmaking. Allowing a one-eye date function
- it offers precision
- up to 4 years battery life
- ease of use and reliability.